Last Updated: March 14, 2023
Changes to This Policy
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us.
· For example, we collect information when you register with Emaildelivery for an account, create or modify your account, access and use the Services (including but not limited to when you upload, download, or share data or other information), participate in any interactive features of the Services, make a purchase, request customer support, communicate with us via third party social media sites or otherwise communicate with us.
· The types of information we may collect directly from you include your name, username, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, information about your data collection, processing and storage preferences, employer’s name, job title, transactional information (including services purchased or subscribed to and billing address) as well as any contact or other information you choose to provide. We also store the data or other information that you upload or provide to the Services (“Content“) in order to be able to provide you with the features and functionality of the Services.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services. When you access or use the Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
· Usage Information: We monitor user activity in connection with the Services and may collect information about the applications and features you use, the websites you visit, the sizes and names of the files you upload, download, share or access while using the Services, the Content you access and any actions taken in connection with the access and use of your Content in the Services.
· Log Information: We log information about you when you access and use the Services including your Internet Protocol (“IP“) address, access times, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (“ISP“), the Web pages that you visit, the Content you use and the URL of the Web page you visited before navigating to the Services.
· Device Information: If you access the Services from a mobile device, we collect information about the device, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information (as allowed by the mobile network) or platform information (as allowed by the specific platform type). We do not ask for, access or track any location based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile apps.
· Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, which may include saving cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the Services and your experience, customize your experience and preferences, allow you to access and use the Services without re-entering your member ID and/or password, understand which areas and features of the Services are most popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images (also called “gifs”) that may be used in the Services or in emails that help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
· Advertising Cookies: We may partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites. Such third parties may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites you visit in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
· Provide, operate, maintain and improve the Services;
· Enable you to access and use the Services, including collecting, uploading, downloading, processing, storing and sharing Content;
· Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
· Provide and deliver the services and features you request, process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
· Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service and support;
· Communicate with you about services, features, offers and events, and provide other news or information about Emaildelivery and our select partners;
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
· Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
· Personalize and improve the Services, and provide content, features, and/or advertisements that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on the Services;
· Link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
· Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share files with users you designate; and
· For other purposes about which we notify you.
By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries and territories, which may have different privacy laws from your country of residence.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information.
· Vendors, Consultants and Other Service Providers: We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, such as to process billing, provide customer support, etc.
· Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information to a third party if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies and Terms of Service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of the Services, (d) to protect Emaildelivery, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, or (e) to respond to what we believe in good faith to be an emergency. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
· Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
· Aggregated or Anonymized Data: We may also share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties that does not directly identify you.
While no service is completely secure, Emaildelivery takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
The servers on which personal information is stored are kept in a controlled environment with limited access. While we take reasonable efforts to guard personal information we knowingly collect directly from you, no security system is impenetrable. In addition, we cannot guarantee that any passively-collected personal information you choose to include in files you store on our systems are maintained at levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that information.
You may access your account information and our service only through the use of an individual user ID and password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused. In addition, always logout and close your browser when you finish your session.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Promotional and Newsletter Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional and newsletter emails from Emaildelivery by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as security alerts and notices related to your access to or use of the Services or those about your online account or our ongoing business relations.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies or to prompt you before accepting such a cookie. Please note that, if you choose to remove or reject browser cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of the Services.
Direct Marketing Opt-out. All users who have an established business relationship with Emaildelivery may choose to opt out of Emaildelivery’s disclosure of personal information about them to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you choose to opt-out at any time after granting approval email [email protected].
Links to Third Party Websites
We may include links to third party websites from the Services. When you click on a link to a third party website, your activity and use on the linked website is governed by that website’s policies, not by those of Emaildelivery. We encourage you to visit their websites and review their privacy and user policies.
Do Not Track Policy
The Services do not respond to do not track signals.
Our Policy Toward Children
The Services are not directed to individuals under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at [email protected]. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
PRIVACY RIGHTS NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The State of California enacted the Shine the Light law (California Civil Code Section 1798.83) that permits users who are California residents to request certain information regarding the disclosure of certain “personal information” during the past year for marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at [email protected].